Power BI Masterclass – 13 August 2020
Altron Karabina hosts a one day intense Power BI Masterclass, that enables you to tap into the enormous potential of the Microsoft Power BI toolsets. See below details for our Power BI Masterclass training.
From marketing to sales, customer support teams, finance managers and top level decision makers, Power BI can help your teams to market smarter, monitor campaigns, talk to the right customers, manage your sales teams and quotas and give five star treatment to your customers.
You can monitor the pulse of your business, bring all your data together and create personalised dashboards within seconds in order to make the right data-driven decisions.
This course will provide you hands-on training using Power BI Online, as well as Power BI Desktop. If you have a passion for data, and want to make decisions based on it, then Power BI is the tool for you.
- Introduction and Course Outline.
- A hands-on workshop where delegates build a fully functional report covering a wide section of Power BI capabilities.
- Load data from various sources, including Excel, .CSV, Folders, cloud sources and databases.
- Cleanse and transform data using the Power Query Editor.
- Merge and append tables in the Power Query editor.
- Create visualisations appropriate for the type of data, according to best practice.
- Filter data and visualisations using various methods.
- Create calculated columns and measures.
- Apply security to reports, so that only approved users can only access certain data when a report is shared.
- Publish reports to the Power BI Service online.
- Create dashboards from multiple reports.
- Understand how to share content and collaborate with colleagues.
- Understand how, when, and why to use the Data Gateway.
- Set scheduled refreshes on the datasets in the Power BI service.
- Learn how to configure reports for mobile devices.
Delegates will obtain a very good understanding of the value and features of Power BI and be able to capably use it to develop reports and dashboards.
Date: 13 August 2020
Time: 08h30 – 16h30
Cost: R 2 995.00 excl vat per person – Including training material.
Complete the form to show your interest and we will get back to you with all the details.